Please be aware of the following guidelines, so that everyone can enjoy that “America Ride and Music Festival” Spirit. We want to make the festival a safe and happy experience for everyone. If any guidelines are unclear please e-mail the main office for clarification: info@TheAmericaRide.com
- NO Weapons of any kind, including knives, projectiles, slingshots, etc.
- NO PETS! Do not bring pets of any kind. Service dogs must be licensed and tagged by a recognized service dog training program
- NO Fires, Firecrackers, Fireworks
- NO Unauthorized selling (contact the office if you’d like to become an authorized vendor for this event)
- NO Drones/Unmanned remote control vehicles on or above festival site
- NO Portable Structures in the concert seating area, including lawn chairs, umbrellas, pop-up type tents of any kind- Blankets/Beach towels are permitted
- NO Selfie sticks in Performance areas
- NO Outside food or beverages
- NO Coolers/Ice Chests
- NO Glass containers
- NO OHV’s allowed on premises (unless previously authorized by the Event office)
- NO Wheeled carts, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, golf carts or personal transportation devices other than those designated for handicap use are permitted.
- ALL Bags/strollers/attendees are subject to search.
- Motorcycles- will be guided to designated on-site parking
- Vehicles displaying appropriate Disabled Placard- will be permitted and guided to onsite parking.
- ALL OTHER VEHICLES- will be guided to an adjacent parking lot where you will have complimentary shuttle bus service to and from the event venue.
Your America Ride and Music Festival Ticket (Wristband) – Wear your wristband on your wrist where it can be seen all day (or weekend if you have a weekend ticket). You can pick up your wristband at any of the designated Registration tents. Wear your wristband the entire time. Not responsible for lost wristbands- if you lose it, you will need to purchase a new one. Persons without wristbands will be directed to the Registration tents to purchase one.
Keep The America Ride and Music Festival Clean & Green! – The America Ride and Music Festival is working hard to revamp and expand our recycling and waste management programs at the festival. “Keep The America Ride and Music Festival Clean & Green” is a combined effort between our Recycling and Trash Consciousness coordinators, committee members, and festival-goers. Our goal is to better serve and respect the land that has given us so much, and to make you feel great participating in this eco-friendly event.
Alcohol/Substance Policy – Underage persons observed in the possession of, or under the influence of alcohol or other drugs will be referred to Sheriff’s Deputies. Adults who are creating problems may be asked to modify their behavior and/or leave the event.
Dress Code/Colors – Due to permit and insurance reasons, no 1% club colors will be allowed. We respectfully ask that you remember that this event is for our Veterans and the Patriotic Service Dog Foundation. We sincerely ask for your cooperation in supporting our Vets.
T-Shirts - Festival t-shirts and memorabilia will be on sale at the Event Merchandise booth during regular festival hours.
Band Merchandise – Band t-shirts, cd’s and other memorabilia will be available for sale near the main stage.
ID - Valid Government or Military ID will be required for the purchase of any alcoholic beverage.